Primary duties include polishing granite and quartz countertop edges. Additional duties may include helping our installation team as needed. Less experienced employees will also assume a role of general help and organization of the shop. This position may involve Bridge Saw and CNC (Computer Numeric Control) machine operation. Experience in the industry is a definite plus and the compensation will reflect that experience. General experience in the construction industry is also a plus. We are willing to train new employees who have a good work ethic and positive attitude.
We are a granite countertop fabrication and installation company located in beautiful Central Oregon. We have been in the industry for more than a decade. We are rapidly growing and constantly looking for motivated people to join our team. Compensation and position title will be based on the applicant’s relevant experience.
1320 SE Armour Rd, Suite A-1
Bend, OR 97702
541-312-3885 541-312-3899 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time or Part Time
Helpful Skills & Requirements
- Valid driver license with good driving record
- Power hand tools and other construction tools
- Carpentry skills
- Table saw operation
- CAD and CAM experience and knowledge
- General computer skills
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Accurately read a tape measure
Wages & Benefits
- Wage is strongly dependent on experience, but ranges from $11.00/hour to $18.00/hour
- Company offers one week paid Personal Time off
- Company pays half of medical insurance
Return to our Employment Page and follow the instructions to complete and return your job application.