Primary duties include installation of granite and quartz countertops in residential and commercial buildings. Additional duties may include some fabrication and templating as needed. Less experienced employees will assume the role of Assistant Installer. Experience in the industry is a definite plus and the compensation will reflect that experience. General experience in the construction industry is also a plus. We are willing to train new employees who have a good work ethic and positive attitude. A valid Driver License and a good driving record are required for this position.
We are a granite countertop fabrication and installation company located in beautiful Central Oregon. We have been in the industry for more than a decade. We are rapidly growing and constantly looking for motivated people to join our team. Compensation and position title will be based on the applicant’s relevant experience.
1320 SE Armour Rd, Suite A-1
Bend, OR 97702
541-312-3885 541-312-3899 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time or Part Time
Helpful Skills & Requirements
- Valid driver license with good driving record
- Must be friendly with good communication skills
- Power hand tools and other construction tools
- Carpentry skills
- Table saw operation
- CAD and CAM experience and knowledge
- General computer skills
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds on a daily basis
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Accurately read a tape measure
Wages & Benefits
- Wage is strongly dependent on experience, but ranges from $11.00/hour to $18.00/hour
- Company offers one week paid Personal Time off
- Company pays half of medical insurance
Return to our Employment Page and follow the instructions to complete and return your job application.