Primary duties include polishing granite and quartz countertop edges. Additional duties may include helping our installation team as needed. Less experienced employees will also assume a role of general help and organization of the shop. This position may involve Bridge Saw and CNC (Computer Numeric Control) machine operation. Experience in the industry is a definite plus and the compensation will reflect that experience. General experience in the construction industry is also a plus. We are willing to train new employees who have a good work ethic and positive attitude.
We are a granite countertop fabrication and installation company located in beautiful Central Oregon. We have been in the industry for more than a decade. We are rapidly growing and constantly looking for motivated people to join our team. Compensation and position title will be based on the applicant’s relevant experience.
221 NE Hawthorne Ave
Bend, OR 97701
541-312-3885 541-312-3899 email@example.com
Full Time or Part Time
Helpful Skills & Requirements
- Valid driver license with good driving record
- Power hand tools and other construction tools
- Carpentry skills
- Table saw operation
- CAD and CAM experience and knowledge
- General computer skills
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Accurately read a tape measure
Wages & Benefits
- Wage is strongly dependent on experience, but ranges from $11.00/hour to $18.00/hour
- Company offers one week paid Personal Time off
- Company pays half of medical insurance
Return to our Employment Page and follow the instructions to complete and return your job application.